We’ve expanded our LIFT granting. You can now apply for funding towards professional development for your organisation or a particular sector. Here are some examples:
1. Professional development for your organisation e.g.
- Towards a tertiary qualification for a staff member
- External professional supervision
- Travel to, and attendance at, a conference for several staff members
- Group training on a specific issue (for example trauma informed practice)
- Group Te Reo classes
- Governance training for an organisation’s board
- A workforce development plan or a strategic planning day
2. (New!) Professional development for your sector e.g.
- Putting on an annual conference for your sector (in Wellington Region only)
- Providing grant writing support to small non-profit organisations
- Coordinating a support network for your sector
Read more about LIFT