We are currently considering what changes we can make to our funding, to support communities to cope with the impact of COVID-19. Please read more here.
Community Grants Offer:
- Grants between $10,000 and $50,000
(we usually grant between $15,000-25,000. If you’re applying for more than this you must speak with our Funding Manager first)
- Decision usually within 10 weeks
Community Grants Require:
- A more detailed application
- Greater reporting obligations
Community Grants support:
- Organisations that can show connection in, and collaboration, with their communities, across our Three P funding categories – People, Places and Participation.
- Activities that have been designed in collaboration with target populations
- Initiatives that have an evidence base to support the approach
- Work that demonstrates an impact or outcome
Most applicants will have a decision within 10 weeks of applying.
1. Criteria and Exclusions
2. Application Deadlines
3. Application Questions
4. Register online