We are currently considering what changes we can make to our funding, to support communities to cope with the impact of COVID-19. This may require some updates to the application forms – which we will make as quickly as possible. In the mean time please be assured that:
- We will not be reducing our grant budget for the 2020 – 2021 financial year, despite a challenging investment environment.
- We will still be offering quick response grants.
- Existing draft applications will not be lost. We will contact you if we require you to make any changes to these.
We invite you to contact us to discuss your current grant or to discuss the current needs in your communities to help inform us as to how we can be adaptive and flexible with our granting process over the coming months. We are of course working from home, so, as we all know that presents a few challenges, but we will do our best to be as responsive as possible. This means that the most reliable way to contact us right now is via email:
- [email protected] – For Fluxx/technical and general eligibility questions.
- [email protected] / [email protected] (021365628) – For updates about changes to your work/event/project, discussions about new applications and suggestions for how WCT can respond to emerging community needs.
- Our office number (04 499 7966) is being diverted to a team member – however this won’t be a full-time line, so please email if possible and we will call you back.