We’ve received a 40% increase in total amounts requested for Community Grants, versus the same round last financial year. Due to this our decline rate is increasing. Please refer to the list of successful applicants 2019/20 to get an idea of the level of granting we’re currently making.
Community Grants Offer:
- Grants between $10,000 and $50,000
(we usually grant between $15,000-25,000. If you’re applying for more than this you must speak with our Funding Manager first)
- Decision usually within 10 weeks
Community Grants Require:
- A more detailed application
- Greater reporting obligations
Community Grants support:
- Organisations that can show connection in, and collaboration, with their communities, across our Three P funding categories – People, Places and Participation.
- Activities that have been designed in collaboration with target populations
- Initiatives that have an evidence base to support the approach
- Work that demonstrates an impact or outcome
Most applicants will have a decision within 10 weeks of applying.
1. Criteria and Exclusions
2. Application Deadlines
3. Application Questions
4. Register online