Our application system is temporarily closed until 10 April 2017.
What does this mean for applicants?
You will be unable to begin a new application until 10 April 2017.
Why is this happening?
We are renewing our strategic direction which will result in some changes to the application process.
We will keep you updated as the changes are implemented in 2017.
Before you apply, find out if we can fund your project and what you need to do.
There are 5 steps to making an application
- Check that your project is one that we can fund.
- Work out the date you need to have your application in.
- Gather any information you need to support your application.
- Register with us to make an online application.
- Apply online.
1. What we fund
2. When to apply
3. Prepare your application
Before you apply, you need to get together information for your application.
- information about your organisation – its name, contact details, when it started and what it does
- financial information such your bank account details and your latest financial or annual report
- details of the project you are requesting help with, how it aligns with our goals and who will benefit
- how much the project will cost, how you plan to pay for it and the amount of funding you would like.
For some tips to help with your application, download the guide prepared by our colleagues at Trust Waikato.