*IMPORTANT NOTICE* We have launched our new grants portal! A few things to note about the new system (called Fluxx):
If your organisation hasn’t previously applied for funding from WCT online:
You will need to register an account as an individual and provide details of your organisation, before you can apply for funding.
If your organisation has previously applied for funding from WCT online:
- You’ll need to register – unlike our old system you will be registering as an individual, not as an organisation. NB: You will still need to provide an organisation name when you register.
- Applications and records for all organisations have been transferred from our old system; once you’ve registered you’ll be able to access these.
- The questions on the new forms are very similar to those you’ve answered before.
If you’re unsure whether your organisation has previously applied for funding from WCT online:
You’ll still need to register and provide the organisation details as well as your own. If your organisation isn’t already in our system we may ask you to provide more organisation details such as phone number and email address, in order to complete your registration.
If you need to submit an accountability report:
You’ll need to register so that you can access the accountability report in the new grants portal. The accountability form is in the same format as previously.
Our quick response grants are designed for community organisations who need a grant of $5,000 or less and want a simple application process and a quick answer. There are 5 funding rounds throughout the year, with approximately a 5-week response time (from the application cut-off date).
1. Funding Priorities
2. Criteria and Exclusions
3. Application closing dates
4. Preparing to apply for funding
5. Register online
6. Apply online